Learn Spanish Spain | Spanish and Hospitality Program at EIDE
School Certificates and Visa
The foreign students who want to study Hotel Management have to present, before the 30th of April the following documents:
A) School Certificates
1. High School or Secondary school certificate
2. Acadamic records of the last four years of secondary or high school.
All documents must be official, legalized and issued by relevant authorities. Legalization of documents issued abroad varies acording to the coutry of origin:
- European Union members or signatories of the agreement on the European Economic Space: no legalization is required.
- Coutries who have signed the Hague Convention: a unique legalization or an "Apostille" issued by relevant authorities of the country is required.
- Other countries: the documents will have to be legalized by the Ministry of Education and the Foreign Office of the coutry where the documents were issued as well as by the Spanish embassy or consulate in this country.
3. Translation of documents issued abroad. The translation must be done:
- by a sworn translator, registered or authorized in Spain
- by any Spanish embassy or consulate abroad
- or by the embassy or consulate in Spain of the country of origin of the petitioner or document
The Spanish Ministry of Education has his own network in different countries, which informs and helps during the authorization processes. To inform you about the concrete requirements and procedures, it is recommandable to contact the Ministry of Education in each homecountry.
It is only necessary for students coming from a country that is neither member of the European Union nor of the Schengen Area. These students can apply for visa at the Spanish embassy or consulate in their homecountry.
To obtain the Visa, the students need a letter from EIDE confirming the admission. EIDE will send this letter as soon as the student has paid the price of the course and fulfilled the registration form.